Sudden frantic fetal movement

I am almost thirty weeks pregnant, I was laying in bed and turned to pop my back, and then did the same to te other side, all the sudden after I was done I felt my baby start kicking me hard, more movement than I've felt for a few weeks, it felt frantic and all over. Then it woul slow down and she wouldn't kick for a few seconds and then or or two kicks, and then frantically again. When I stood up, she stopped, then i sat up and she still isn't moving, I'm about to do a kick count, see if I can feel anything, this scared the crap out of me, what should I do?have any of you had this happen??

Kriss.

Asked by Kriss. at 7:21 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Do a count. Drink some OJ. I would also call the doctor.
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 7:49 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would definitely call the doctor and ask about that... that sounds scary, hope baby is okay!
    MomtoElliett

Answer by MomtoElliett at 7:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2010