When You Where In Labor, How Do You Describe The Pain?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 7:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• HOLY SHIT! Get me an epidural, NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    Saya

Answer by Saya at 7:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Truthfully, I remember it was like being torn apart from the inside out. Hot, burning, sharp, searing, consuming pain. My mind was in another peaceful place where it could survive the ordeal but I literally felt like it was killing me physically. And as soon as it was over, my baby daughter (and hormones) made the pain all but vanish...all but...not completely :)
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:39 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Unmemorable. I just don't remember it. I know it hurt, but it's like I've blocked it out completely.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Honestly, I had a c-section, but it wasn't scheduled. So, when I went into the hospital, I was in full blown labor, dialated to a 5 and completely thinned out when I got there, with contractions every 30 seconds to 1 minute.
    For me, the contractions were like really bad cramps.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 7:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Just realized that I was in part describing birth, not just labor. I guess I would have to add that it was like the deepest most intense cramp you could imagine, that ebbs and flows yet builds and gets stronger and longer each time until the birth which was described above.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 7:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I do not remember the pain only the thrill of the moment.

Answer by older at 8:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My labor pain with both of my kids was the worst pain I have ever experienced! It was sharp, severe, and constant. The only thing that made it worth it was seeing my children's little faces when I held them the first time.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 8:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I remember it was the worst pain EVER lol. The burning sensation when the baby starts to crown that's unreal, but it's also so unreal how the pain stops once the head is out!

cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• It's like getting a Charlie horse across your belly x's 10. At first they seem innocent and you're like "Pssh this is nothing", but then out of the blue one kicks you right in the gullet. And suddenly one after another you're getting them .. and yea it's horrible pain.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:39 AM on Jul. 20, 2010