Have u ever been used by a Guy? If so what happened to make u relize u was getting used.

Give me some signs I am not just talking about sex either. I'm not talking money either I don't give that out. I'm talking in general as to a Guy using u.

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 7:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• I wish i could help you i was a femal pig back in the day. i used men like kleenex
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:00 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• That's a good one
    mamaofficer

Comment by mamaofficer (original poster) at 8:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No, i have never been used by a man. I have too much respect for myself & i would see it coming from a mile away. No losers in my life thank you!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I learned I was being used when I realized he was doing the same thing to several girls all at the same time.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:07 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would say if he doesn't talk about a future and he doesn't get upset about things in the relationship that men normally do. His interests are mainly sexual and he has a history of being with a lot of women short term.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 8:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When you are the one doing everything. He always has a sob story for way this is like this and that. He never can be with you when you need him to, like you want him to at something important and he always has an excuse but needs you at all his important things.

In a nutshell, he is always taking and you are always giving. This goes for any relationship not just for a man/woman.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i have self respect for myself, but even the best of the best can get tricked by a loser man, the candy man i call them they look good and you want them, but after u peel back the layers its nothing but a melted NUT, i was with a man was great then after like a yr turned and wanted me to do all the driving all the buying when we went out raided my fridge.. that sure didn't last long i told him to change or ship out!
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 8:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When I was 16 i realized he was using me when only showed up at meal time and a couple times on payday. This went on for a month before I realized he was using me. Yeah I looked dumb but I learned a valuable lesson.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I realiized I was being used sexually when I met a guy, talked and texted with him constantly, even went on a date or 2. Everything was going great until we had sex. Then he stopped talking to me as much and would only text at night when he wanted to come over and get laid. I don't think so!!!
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:59 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When he wouldn't go on actual "dates" with me, we were never together in public and he didn't ever want to tell our friends that we were seeing each other.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 10:08 AM on Jul. 20, 2010