CONFUSED!!!!!!!!

I HAD MY PERIOD ON SEPTEMBER 16 - 19,I USUALLY BLEED 6 TO 7 DAYS,I FEEL PREGNANT BUT I THINK IS TO EARLY TO TEST.I HAVE ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS.EXCEPT THE MISSED PERIOD.CAN I TEST NOW?JUST IN CASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN WILL I OVULATE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• everyone is different take a test now if it comes back neg then wait a week or two or go to the dr and get a blood test
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:15 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I just wrote this to someone else - If your period is regular and is about 28 days then count(including your 1st day of bleeding) 12 days after the first day of your period. Have sex everyday from12 to 17 days. If your periods are more like every 30 days then your peak ovulation time is 14-19 days after thefirst day of ur period. if your cycle is irregular I suggest buying an ovulation kit at the drug store.
    mommyof5boys543

Answer by mommyof5boys543 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 1, 2008