Do u ever sit back and think "my life could of been worst."

mamaofficer

Asked by mamaofficer at 8:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i could be dead on the path i was once on. kinda puts things in perscpetive now when things are tough
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 8:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No, I always thank God for what my life is!

Answer by older at 8:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes. When times get rough and life seems to really suck, I do think that. I try to be thankful for what I do have and think that there are so many people out there that are worse off than me.
    JGRIMMER

Answer by JGRIMMER at 8:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• It could ALWAYS be worse and I try to keep that in mind when things get rough. It helps keep things in prespective.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I try my best to always think that way, even when things get rough for me. When I lay down at night I think about my blessings and I try to remember to thank God for the things in my life. It's not perfect but it's not horrible, I think that's a good mentality to keep. Good question!
    jillisue808

Answer by jillisue808 at 8:38 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Honestly, no. I don't need to think of what could be worse about my life, because it's not bad. I like to think about what I could change to make my life better. I truely never think about what could've been worse.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2010