Have you ever brought your mate something and they told you they didnt like it?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 8:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• Sure. Everyone gets gifts that they don't care for once in a while, why would he be any different? Honesty is very important - after all, if he didn't tell you, you might just go out and get something very similar the next time!
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 9:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Nope. We don't give material gifts. We give special sex on holidays and birthdays. If he doesn't like that then I'm in trouble!

Answer by admckenzie at 9:27 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yep. This past Father's Day I bought DH a nice fishing pole and the basic necessities. to get him started. I was so excited, thinking this will give him an excuse to get out and do things by himself or with the guys. Nope, he took it back since we only had one and me and the kids couldn't go with him. So I think it's sweet that he wants to spend all his free time with me and LO's, but I was so disappointed that he didn't like my gift! lol
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 8:56 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No, if I get my husband something, he will say he likes it even if he doesn't! I would much rather he just tell me it did not suit him and get himself something he really likes!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 9:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No, because I always get stuff that I know for a fact that my SO will like. I love planning out gifts and seeing his face when he gets something he's been wanting! I would probably be kind of offended if he didn't end up liking it, but I probably shouldn't be.
    mommymela87

Answer by mommymela87 at 9:54 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Renea - You should've just went back to the store and got you and the kids one then. Instead of him taking it back.

Yea .. The Christmas before last he wasn't too to thrilled about his gift, but he wouldn't tell me what he wanted that year.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yeah I bought my hubs 2 shirts one day and he told me later he did not like them. Most of the shirts I have given him he has liked and were things he would have picked out so it is rare that I give him ones that he does not like.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:55 AM on Jul. 20, 2010