NO COLOR on CM after a switch from IE to Mozilla Firefox then back to IE

HELP!!!! I can't see ANYTHING in the little boxes above the post boxes. My home page has lost all of its blue color. It says it's the "Under the Sea" theme, but I can't see it! I've reloaded the browser software twice. NOTHING is happening! I MISS MY COLORS! I have to guess when I "click" on any boxes as to what I am clicking on! Your HELP is greatly needed AND APPRECIATED!!!!! (This all started on Sunday when my computer decided to shut itself down for no apparent reason.) Oh, and the spell-checker feature isn't working either! I'm a "spelling freak" but also a horrid typst so I NEED the clues!

plclemo

Asked by plclemo at 9:25 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in About CafeMom

• do you see ANY images at all on any sites? Or is it only Cafemom? If it's only cafemom, contact them, if it's the whole internet & all images, check your browser settings and make sure you didn't accidentally turn off viewing images.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• contact cafemom & let them know. I'm not having the same problem but I dont use foxfire or mozilla so.....
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You said your computer shut down for no reason. There is a possibility that you have a computer virus.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• It's JUST cafemom! And I did run several virus detectors-no viruses! So I REALLY don't know what's going on! I reloaded IE. I reloaded Mozilla Firefox. NO WORKY!!!! Oh well, maybe it will get well over the week. Just as quickly as it got sick!
    plclemo

Comment by plclemo (original poster) at 4:51 PM on Jul. 20, 2010