crazy cycle my cycle was 6days late it was due on the 10th it came the 15th an it was gone the 17th that was crazy for me could i still be pregnant the advice nurse told me to wait 14 days to take a test but i had my cycle even though it was late what u ladys think have anyone had this to happen an ended up pregnant

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 9:46 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It might have been stress or implantation bleeding. And yes, people have late, light cycles and are pregnant. Like I said, that would be implantation bleeding.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:50 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• it was strange cause it never happen to me none this year my cycle was late in may but i was stress about my grandmom but i also was taking clomid in june i had my cycle for june but july ran 6days late an i bleed for two days only thursday an friday saturday it was fading away.
    sexylady35

Comment by sexylady35 (original poster) at 10:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When i was pregnant my period was 7 days late, and then out of no where my period came. full blown with clots. But only for a day. Test 3 days later and had a huge BFP. Good luck hun!! <3
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 2:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• really i tested this morning an it was negative i don't think i am pregnant cause i should have gotten a positive by now if i was pregnant.but every body is different.
    sexylady35

Comment by sexylady35 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Jul. 21, 2010

• Yeah, My bestfriend just found out today she is pregnant. She is already 11 weeks. She has been testing once a week since she missed her period, and everything has been negetive. She even went to the doctors twice. Ya never know!
    faithfully2God

Answer by faithfully2God at 11:41 PM on Jul. 21, 2010