I need help with something

Me and my husband Has been teaching the youth at this church and we have been doing it for about 2years. But now there is this guy that wants my husband to start a church with him and I told my husband about the youth what are we going to do about teaching them and we have been going there for 2years . And he said he wants to quit teaching them and start at this new church with one of his friends. What do u all think we should do?

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 8:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Pray really seek God on what to do and also move on your husband heart to make the right decision. Fasting is another alternative to getting an answer also. Experience is the best teacher so your husband may have to get some bumps and bruises to hear where God wants him to be.We as wives can not always keep our husbands from making mistakes But God has promised as long as we follow Him He would not have us blind and ignorant to situations we go through.I hope I was helpful be encouraged.
    lareashiaj

Answer by lareashiaj at 9:06 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• goodness! this is complicated! what is your first instinct? are you only wanting to stay at the current church b/c of the youth, or is there more keeping you there. is the other guy starting the church splitting from your current church, is he leaving with the backing of your church, or is it a self procclaimed "ima pastor cause i wanna be one" kind of thing? just wondering...my personal answers would depend on YOUR answers! you can message me if you want...
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 8:38 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Maybe he can start the new church and you can attend the new church and still stay active in teachin the youth.
    belladmom

Answer by belladmom at 10:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2008