Has this ever happen to you?

Have you ever been with a man who continues to cheat? Then when you show no feelings towards him he has the nerve to make himself look as if he tried so hard to make the relationship work?? Idk because my husband does that and I'm considering getting a divorce and he make it look like I'm the bad one here! I'm tired of him posting love quotes online just so he can get cheap responses! Oh yea twoo weeks ago I looked in his phone and he was speaking to some other woman in PA and I said I was getting a seperation and out of nowhere I got a new bridal set rings. Smh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• He wants his cake and eat it, too.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You haven't left him so he thinks he can continue to get away with being a dirty pig. Leave him.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 10:23 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• He's trying to play a game of reverse psychology on you. Not only is he a cheater, but he's SICK. If your situation is anything like th eone I used to live in ..trust me..you'd be better off ALONE and happy for the next 20 years than with a man like that and being miserable. People tend to hang on more for the small handfull of good memories and try to foget the garbage bag full of junk they've had to put up with.
    What ever you decide to do...good luck to you.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 10:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• He thinks he can buy you off. If you accept his gifts, then he knows that it is working. Also, if he buys you things after you find out what he is doing, and you accept them, you are enabling him. Him buying things for you is not making you look like the bad guy, it just lets him know you can be bought off. Give everything he has given you back to him, or sell it, and get yourself a separation. Imagine what life will be like when the kids are grown, and what message this is sending the kids. Do you want the kids to go through this?

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:37 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• He's playing a cat-and-mouse game with you. I know it well. It sounds, though, as if you are reaching a point where you are no longer willing to play. He may get mean once he realizes that he's no longer in control, but you shouldn't put yourself through the pain any longer. Do what you need to do, but plan to get out--soon.
    jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 10:56 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Womanizers are dangerous. They can bring home STD's and much worse. Betrayal is bad enough to deal with but you need to protect yourself against something much worse.
    janel123

Answer by janel123 at 11:10 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• take the rings and run him off ! after first time cheating he'd have been gone if it were me ! wouldn't put up with his games for one minute longer ! ugh ! You do know that you are worth more than that, right ?
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 11:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yep, my third husband was great at that shit. Things would get so bad I was ready to leave, and then he would change his tune just to keep me hanging on. When I finally left him he went crying to all our friends saying how horrible I was and that I didn't care about him. Thankfully the friends that really knew me didn't want to hear his bullshit. It's a manipulation tactic to get what he wants out of you. There is no sincerity to what he says and he most likely does not care about your feelings, otherwise he wouldn't be cheating in the first place. Do yourself a favor and move on. Get rid of this guy and get your life together because he is not going to change. I absolutely hate people that use manipulation to get what they want. They are incredibly selfish people.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 11:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My ex fiance was like that. He text and email girls he barely knew and flirt with them but never meet them. He didn't consider it cheating and for a long time it bothered me. When I stopped caring or showing interest in him he would get offended and make me out to be the bad guy. He and I split up over 6 months ago! I couldn't take it anymore...
    yezay

Answer by yezay at 9:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2010