Muilti Vitamins?

I took a muilti vitamin the other day to help with my sleepyness and it made me puke! I'd been trying to get healthy for awhile now and I suppose your suppose to eat with the vitamin? cause I didnt and I wanna take one right now with my breakfast if so.

CandieGirl09

Asked by CandieGirl09 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Health

• Be smart - don't throw away your money on worthless vitamins! Many forms of minerals in today's supplements have been proven to be LESS than 10% absorbable by the body and appear to destroy most of the antioxidants in the small intestine before they can be absorbed into the blood stream.
    No other mineral form is more bioavailable than Melaleuca's Oligofructose Complex. None. Period. End of story. ( this is based on percent solubility of copper, iron, manganese, and zinc at intestinal conditions)
    You can try these vitamins risk free for 90 days - if you aren't completely satisfied you will be given a full refund.
    And yes - take with food - its usually the iron that upsets your stomach.
    Dew1

Answer by Dew1 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Regular, grown up multivitamins make me sick, too. I munch a Flintstone chewable with the kids.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I can't take adult vitamins. They make me either really sick to my stomach and unable to move for a couple hours or they just make me spend the few hours in the bathroom puking.
    I do like pnukey does and take one of Kyra's flintstone (well, generic flintstone, but same thing) vitamins every day when she does.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I take the flint-stone gummies with my girls in the morning..They taste good I have to hide them cause my 5 year old always asks for more like they are candy..

kjfamily

Answer by kjfamily at 10:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2010