What can I buy a 14, 13, and 12?

I have 3 lilttle cousins that are all sisters....Their mother which is like a sister to me is having them a birthday party together. The ages are 14, 13, and 12. What is the best gift to get each of them other than money?

mom42107

Asked by mom42107 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Shopping

• What are they each into? Gift cards to their favorite stores would be nice. Like, if one likes to read, get one to a books store, if one likes crafts, get one to a craft store, if one likest to shop, get one to her favorite clothing store. That way, it's the same gift, but different for each kid. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Ask the mom for ideas too
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When I was 14 I wanted clothes
    13-I think I wanted like passes to Eliches (otherwise known as 6 flags) for me and a couple friends for the day
    and 12 I think I wanted make up. That is the age I became "girlie."
    Maybe take them all shopping? I remember my aunt did that one time for me and I loved just spending time with her. Its something I will never forget...
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 10:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would get gift cards or find out what the girls are really into.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:33 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Gift cards may seem impersonal, but is the best gift for teenagers since their taste is always changing. Do they have Ipods? Maybe an Itunes gift card, a GC to their favorite clothing store, or some movie tickets.
    serioussifL

Answer by serioussifL at 10:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• what I get my preteen and teenage neices and nephews is a gift cert to the movies for 4 people and a gift cert to a nearby pizza place so they can treat 3 friends to the movies and for pizza afterward if they want. They are always asking me to make sure I haven't changed the gift on them because they all look forward to it even the younger ones look forward to it when they turn 10
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 10:48 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would ask the mom.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 4:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• At that age they love giftcards! I suggest: Claire's for the youngest, Old Navy for the middle, Loehmann's (if they are in your area) or American Apparel for the oldest. Or Target for everyone

Answer by rkoloms at 8:58 AM on Jul. 21, 2010