can u have implantation bleeding a couple days after a missed period if u are 5 or more days late.

sexylady35

Asked by sexylady35 at 10:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It happens Yes. I'm a good example. I'm almost 8 weeks and still a little spotting here and there. You can have spotting all through pregnancy, but mostly in the first trimester. I know it's scary
    buggin4baby

Answer by buggin4baby at 11:01 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Implantation bleeding normally occurs a week to a few days before your period would normally start. Spotting that occurs around a week after ovulation is likely implantation bleeding; whereas, spotting that occurs very close to the time that your period would normally start may not be. A normal menstrual cycle generally starts off light and then gets heavier. Spotting can sometimes be the sign of an early period. If this is the case, the spotting will pick up to heavier bleeding. If you have spotting right around the time your period would normally start, it can be more confusing. You will need to take the wait and see approach or take a pregnancy test to determine pregnancy.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I googled that up..those are not my own words,lol. But I wanted to be precise. You can google more info on it too..hope this helps.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• from what i've read yes you can. Good Luck and lots of baby dust if wanted lol
    thorntonwife

Answer by thorntonwife at 2:04 AM on Jul. 21, 2010