What can I do for a second job that I can take my baby with me to?

I have a job taking care of a handicap boy in the afternoons, but I would like to do something in the morning hours as well, and I would need to have my baby with me... anyone have any suggestions?

Juliebee81

Asked by Juliebee81 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Money & Work

• All I can think of is a day care center. Perhaps you can look into pet visiting. Many people who work all day have pets being left at home all day. Offer to take a dog on a morning walk or something. If you get a few clients it could pull in the extra you need. You could take your daughter with you in a stroller. Best I can come up with for now.
    bizlady

Answer by bizlady at 10:08 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• WORK FROM HOME!
    Are you a mom and wish you could earn extra money AT~HOME? We work from home without having to sell any products, go door-to-door, purchase inventory or host parties. FREE TRAINING, FREE WEBSITE and 100% RISK~FREE! This opportunity is with a team of motivated partners who work together to run our own home~based business. Our Team partners with a 23yr old PROSPEROUS company which allows us to work at~home with our computers and telephones. Visit our website ASAP for more info that can make a difference in your household for a LIFETIME!!!

I have 3 young children and needed some extra income. I am making it happen and my family is so much healthier too!

If you are interested please contact me at

www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome

Join for only $1 until the Last Day of June!

I look forward to hearing from you.

tafania

Answer by tafania at 11:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I think you could do what I do for a while to see if it suits you! I stay at home and work and I have 5 children with one on the way. I enjoy learning about helpful herbs and what they can do for people and telling others about how they can better their health. If you would like to know more e-mail me!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 12:29 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• your local YMCA as a child watch staff.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 12:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I am considering delivering news papers. You drive your own vehicle and do it early in the morning.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 12:54 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• How about mystery shopping?

I have ideas on my blog. Check it out. http://makingthensaving.blogspot.com
    calicostatue

Answer by calicostatue at 1:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Hi, go to my home page and go to my journal page and there's an offer that I have. Please get back with me. Once again check it out, it is awesome. Go to www.deliveringonthepromise.com/12880791 click on making money.
    Anonymous

• a couple ideas.... 1. work at a preschool teaching. you can find all kinds of lessons plans and ideas for classrooms online. and
    2. i sell herbalife from home. you can buy internet leads so you dont have to leave your house to sell it and you get 1 out of 3 lead to buy.. all you have to do is call the people that request calls on the main site. or like i do... i sell to folks i meet on ebay, here on cafemom, or folks my husband runs into at work.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 3:09 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• work from home
    work with a 20+year company
    get payed
    have your kids right by your side
    have fun doing it
    AND NO MONTHLY FEES
    AWARD WINNER
    NO Selling
    NO Partys
    Free support
    TRAINING FREE
    SO LETS HAVE FUN
    www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/DanielleR
    tigger81007

Answer by tigger81007 at 3:39 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Hey there! I've been working with Ameriplan at home for 2 years now and am just around the corner from $50,000 a year. I work very part time, during my kids naptimes and this pays all of our bills. If you have any questions at all or if you want to schedule an interview with me, PM me and let me know! I'd love to help you out! you can also visit my website: www.HealthAndDentalCareers.com
    ~Christina
    workathomemama

Answer by workathomemama at 9:26 AM on Jul. 7, 2008