the big question?

i'm not racist or anything but i am wondering why people say once you go black you don't go back? and do you think its true? acouple of my friends says this and i am wondering if its really true?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• I dated black guys when I was a teen and loved every minute of being with them... But I married a white man because he ended up being the right one. So I guess there is "going back". LoL. It's all about who you are and who they are... Ya know?
    crazybeautifulh

Answer by crazybeautifulh at 8:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• They say that because black men have big dicks. But I, for one, wouldn't be happy having to climb Mt. Everest every night. Bunny hills are just as much fun and less work!

LOL
    BobaFetsHelmet

Answer by BobaFetsHelmet at 8:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• i have also hear that from my friends about there d!cks, i always thought they were all the same but my friends just keep brag but i like the bunny hills they are more comable and not hard to plz
    Anonymous

• I think it is because sometimes people treat it as a rebellion thing and turn dating black guys into a lifestyle... Thats fine with me... Love who you want... I think that might be where it came from too, not just the penis thing.
    Anonymous

• *Ahem* the first black guy I screwed was the last. It was awful and my husband dick is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big, bigger than any black dudes I ever saw so It depends on the man. If I could shrink his I would! lol PAINFUL.(he is WHITE)
    Sandiii

Answer by Sandiii at 9:05 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• funny how some answers are being deleted....hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Anonymous

• I dated a black man once and was a great relationship and I assure you it wasn't because of his dick. I am now preggers with my SO and he is white...it's just a matter of personality compatibility, be it black or white.
    HippieChick14

Answer by HippieChick14 at 10:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• nope..only whities for me
    Anonymous

• Not necessarily. I married a black man but my ex was white and the sex was OMG OMG OMG. To each their own I guess lol lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Oct. 2, 2008