Funny things your kids did to you while you were pregnant.

My son is 4 and he is totally carefree. I told him not to jump on my stomach because there was a baby in my belly, and he looked at me and said, "I don't see any baby." Then he looked in my belly button and he yelled, "I can't see the baby, it's too dark." So he went and got the flashlight and pointed it in my belly button and said, "I see the baby!!" What crazy things did your other kids do while you were pregnant?

krissyvelazquez

Asked by krissyvelazquez at 11:06 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took an intelligender test today and it said girl. while talking to my sister-in-law about it, my so overheard the conversation and came in and asked why I gave his little brother away and that he did not want a little sister. He is four.
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We weren't trying to get pregnant or even talking babies, but my 2 yo got on the bed and patted my belly and said "Baby, baby...baby brother." My husband and I laughed, and then our jaws dropped a week later when we found out I was pregnant. Fast forward and now I am 23 weeks and we just found out we are having a boy. Crazy!
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 11:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I only have the one kid. But I will share how my sister scared the crap out of me while I was pregnant.
    She was 4 at the time. When mom had her, she had to have a c-section. So, Faith thought that was how babies always came out since mom told her that she was cut from mom's belly.
    It was about 2 weeks before I gave birth, and she came to me with a butter knife. She was holding it up slasher like and said "let me cut Kyra out of your belly so we can play. I'm tired of waiting!".
    We still laugh about it. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2010