should i be worrried???? help

ok this morning around 2am i got a real bad sharp pain when i got up from bed to go to the bathroom and then it went away on my right side and i can still feel my baby movin also for the past week i feel like pressure in my lower stomach it that normal im bout to be 33 weeks in a couple of days also ive been gettin pains on the top of my stomach under my brest bone or should i say the top of my utrus or how ever you spell it

senior_2OO8

Asked by senior_2OO8 at 11:07 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am only 23 weeks so Im not as far along as you but I have had that pain also. I was like my bladder was so full that she wanted me to empty it and as soon as I did the pains were gone. It was so bad that I had to literally roll out of bed. And I also have the lower pelvic pains already too. So Im sure it is normal. Good luck and congradulations!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 11:16 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• but it wasnt towards my bladder it was like from my galbladder down and yea i know how it feels cuz that has happen to me before and aslo i feel like some pressure when im walkin
    senior_2OO8

Comment by senior_2OO8 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2010