Do you ever feel like..?

You can never keep your house clean and organized? how do i keep my house organized at least.. i could care less about a few toys on the floor, esspecially my DD's room. I'm about ready to box up some of her toys that she really doesn't play with and don't take them out until another time and then box up more.

Audreysmommy123

Asked by Audreysmommy123 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's impossible. I'm a clean freak, and clean constantly, and within five minutes of being perfect, something will be messed up again, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:11 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• of it being perfect*
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think the bigger the house the more organized it is, I keep my 5,000 square feet home pretty organized because the mess is localized in a certain section.

Answer by older at 11:13 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• we so want a bigger house or even place to live trust me. it's just hard right now
    Audreysmommy123

Comment by Audreysmommy123 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Sometimes I do get frustrated with the house. My son and husband make messes a lot and it seems like I can never keep up.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• about every 4 to 6 months we go through the kids toys and get all the broken, and unplayed with toys and take to Salvation Army we used to have to do it when the kids wernt looking but now they help, my daughter at 4 states she didnt want any of her old baby dolls and i was so pleased b.c they took up so much room, i mean come on how many plastic and cloth naked baby dolls laying around she kept 1 and gave the rest away and that was about 10 of them.
    candace71306

Answer by candace71306 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i hear you about the baby dolls thing. and stuffed animals.
    Audreysmommy123

Comment by Audreysmommy123 (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• yeah I have given up on having my house clean and organized
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Boxing up toys and switching them out ever so often is a really good idea. Everytime you bring out th e"new" old stuff..its like getting somethhing new for the kids and they show a bunch of interest in it. I do that too.
    My biggest thing on keeping organcized is throwing out stuff right away that we dont need or will never use. Even if I look at it and think, I MIGHT use it someday..I give it away or toss it. I hate clutter. Toys on the floor is a differnt story..thats inevitable when you have kids.
    As far as everything...everythign has a place and everythign goes in its place. We've got shelves with baskets, I even have an extra dresser (a small stylish one) that I keep down in the living room that I keep diapers,wipes,and other baby stuff in for down stairs.Its also a perfect place to put things away for a quick tidy up. I get up early and do most of my cleaning..so the house IS clean..only toys are scattered around.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 11:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Oh, gosh, YES! It's overwhelming.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:25 AM on Jul. 20, 2010