Are crisps from brothers-All- Natural safe?

My 10 month old daughter loves the crisps form Brothers-All-Natural. I just found out that they are made in CHINA. They say they are all Natural but should I TRUST food from China? The fruit is from all over the world and that makes me a little nervous. I am just wondering what everyone thinks about this.

justkier

Asked by justkier at 11:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• There are lots of foods processed in China now. I don't think food has a big issue like toys with lead paint or anything though. I've started making my DDs toys because of this. The FDA watches foods really closely though. If there was a problem with them you would know. No worries, and good luck!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 1:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Oh, just and fyi I've worked for food companies here in the good old USA and you don't want to know what bugs are in your ice cream, or whether the employees need to wear gloves, or if the sewer backed up onto the floors and the cookie line kept running. Things happen, and nobody is perfect. I'm glad you're using all natural foods you're doing great!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 1:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2010