Implantation bleeding? (TMI warning) adult content

Alright you have been warned (TMI) okay so I had my period July 1st through the 6th it was heavy and horrible. (Reminder I had a baby almost a year ago and my periods are finally back to normal some heavy some light.) So July 18th I start getting sever clear stringy discharge and a lot of it some with a brownish tint and some a light pink tint. I started spotting but nothing heavy, it lasted for a day this light pink or brown spotting and then I passed a teeny blood clot and now it's all clear discharge again the stringy kind and there's a lot. I called my doctor and he said no reason to freak and I'm going in tomorrow, but do you all think it could be implantation or just a wacked out mini period or what? What could possibly be going on?? My doctor insinuated that it could be implantation so it led me to freak because I don't want to be pregnant. Any ideas ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Could be implantation bleeding, could just be some random spotting, which many women get. I get it at random occasionally. The discharge sounds like ovulation time discharge, so the timing would be right for implantation bleeding (your discharge gets that way to give sperm a hand in finding your egg). It's possible you are pregnant, but of course, it's going to be at least 2 weeks before you can really test an get an accurate result. Try to be patient until then (your period may come in time), and figure out what your plan is in case you are. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I had a some what similar incident this month too, I called my midwife and she told me it was probably ovulation spotting. I had never heard of that before!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 3:30 PM on Jul. 20, 2010