How many loads of laundry do you do in a week?

How many people do you wash for?
I do laundry once a week, every Tuesday and wash for 3 people. I fill up the 4-load machine at the laundry mat and that's in. :-)

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 11:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• For a family of 3 and 2 dogs I do at least one load every day. One day a week is for bedding and one day a week is for the dogs bedding. The other days is just regular loads: towels and clothes. I don't like letting it pile up so if it is full it gets done.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 11:48 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Like 5. bumped ya!

Answer by older at 11:33 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I do two loads every night because I do not have AC and doing laundry during the day makes my house to warm. I wash for a family of three.
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 11:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• A week? Um.. well I do about 1-2 a day or every other day.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 11:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• about 3 or 4

family of 4. And so as not to spend all day on laundry, I do it as the hamper fills up. Normally every other day or every 3 days.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• 2 to 3 loads a week and I wait til I have a larger load so I am not wasting...
    twinmama2009

Answer by twinmama2009 at 11:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i do about 4 loads per week for family of 4
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 11:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have to do daily laundry as well but I do laundry for 5 people.
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• well I wish I had a 4 loader!!!!! um in my super capacity washer I end up doing about 10-14 loads a week. I know ridiculous!!!!! We have 4 people in our family. This all comes from bed wetting changing too many clothes (children) WAY too many baths! washing dogs, cleaning spills and the list goes on. -oh what I wouldn't give for laundry service!!!
    hotrodmomma

Answer by hotrodmomma at 11:35 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i do my laundry for three people (including a potty training child, and a very hairy cat so throw covers for couches and spare bedroom sheets and blankets) over the course of two days Tues, and Wensday, and i do probably do 12 loads the first day and maybe 3-5 the next day depending how well the potty training went and if i could keep the spare room closed all week. I also do a batch every other night with my DD wet clothes, and or other things she may have peed on, couch cushion covers, her bedding, throw covers and pillows for the couch, the cushion for her chair at the dinner table.
    smilelovesmile

Answer by smilelovesmile at 11:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2010