I am 20 weeks pregnant and having bad pressure in my v-jay jay

I did just have wet underwear but not a lot and my v-jay jay feels like it is ready turn inside out.

My mom says baby is stretching, is this true? Could it be something else??

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 8:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Pregnancy

• oh ya its normal lol ... i feel it now at 10 weeks
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• normal
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• The baby WILL stretch on you and put pressure on your bladder. Wait till you can see a footprint on your tummy! That really freaked me out. What your feeling is normal. If you get ALLOT of wet in your pants or spot blood call the Dr. Otherwise it's normal what your feeling.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:41 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• im 20 weeks also and i feel the same way.
    Anonymous

• hate to say it but yeah it is normal. There will be many wet underwear days and when the baby starts to kick you in the bladder it will take everything you have not to pee on yourself. If the pain is bad try laying down and switching postions and see if that will help it pass. I layed with my hips up for a while and that made the babies move away from my "area" enough to take away some of the pain.
    FergieDZ

Answer by FergieDZ at 11:09 PM on Oct. 1, 2008