anyone ever use thoe purex 3 in 1 luandry/dryer sheets?

what do you think of them? i got a free sample in the mail and i dont know how i feel about them. . guess ill find out when my dryer stops.

sandraberke

Asked by sandraberke at 11:40 AM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I use them all the time. There are two fragrances, I like the Spring one. I don't really find it any more expensive than any other name brand soap and fabric softner ... and it gets my laundry clean, which with three active boys can be a challenge. Plus it's going to be really nice as my boys start learning to do their own laundry to know that the right amount of detergent is being used.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I loved them! I didn't think it was enough to make my laundry smell good or to keep it static free and it did both! I was very impressed! But they are too expensive for the amount of laundry I do... :( Cannot bring myself to buy something, no matter how great it is if the price is not right:(
    ABusyBee

Answer by ABusyBee at 11:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We bought them to try them out. They sounded good at the time. I used them a few times but didn't really like how they smelled. They work okay but just aren't for me. Good luck!
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 11:42 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• my mom used them and said they were horrible. they made her laundry stiff.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I used a free pack once. I loved them, they made doing the laundry so easy. BUT they are way to expensive, so we stick with good old ALL and store brand dryer sheets :)
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 11:47 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Every time we have bought them I ended up with Yeast Infections... Beyond that, I liked them, but that was enough of a reason for me not to use them...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:51 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• ok so i compeletly agree they do smell funny. i had to throw in a snuggle dryer sheet and re dry them cause it smelled werid. maybe the dye free scent free ones would be better for us.
    and they ARE soo exspensive! but since dh is gone overseas maybe my laundry will be cut down.
    sandraberke

Comment by sandraberke (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I loved them, but they are way to expensive.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 11:52 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think they are great!
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I got a free sample in the mail and I loved them they made my clothes feel and smell so fresh ! i never even seen them in our local store ....
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010