Tool Bar Not Showing Up When Trying to Post....

For the past two days, whenever I try to reply to a post, the toolbar with spell check, font size, colour, etc.. doesn't show up and when I click to post what I've typed, all of my paragraphs merge together.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Dlp11494

Asked by Dlp11494 at 8:43 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in About CafeMom

• No, not at all. But everything seems to be taking forever to load the last few days!
    ElJaMom

Answer by ElJaMom at 8:52 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Try logging out of CM, and close the browser window. Then in your control panel under internet options, delete ALL your temp internet files, internet history and your cookies. Then re-open the browser and log in here and it should be working.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:39 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Spell check? it's magical... Okay I am joking. If you have probs in the morning call. J might be able to help!
    pixalina

Answer by pixalina at 1:19 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• yeah but my computer connection isnt #1
    RJSMOMMA

Answer by RJSMOMMA at 8:36 AM on Oct. 2, 2008

• Hi Dip11494,

We'd like to help you with this issue. Please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page and describe the problem you are having so we can look into it further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 11:26 AM on Nov. 6, 2008