Ok, I am confused, I got booted off the 1st attempt at ChaCha, I just got an E-mail & when I folllowed the link, it took me right to registration, I tool one test & then it asked me to pich a role but the only option was the Generalist. Now I have to do a readinest test. I didn't get to pick the job I wanted. Any advice. Please

Momof3686

Asked by Momof3686 at 8:44 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Money & Work

• Well, I have not done cha cha but I have heard a lot of complaints about it. However, I have also heard from moms that love it. I guess I don't have any advice so I'll give you a bump:)
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 10:40 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Advice is stop waisting your time with silly jobs that make you go round and round and still end up broke. Consider a home business which you can work part time and be home with the kids, earn a secondary source of income, create residaul income, help others with their health and wealth. Feel free to visit my homepage and email me or call me for more information.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• HI, I SENT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE, HOPE THAT IS OK.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:42 PM on Oct. 1, 2008