90 days in jail....

bump if your glad that Lindsay Lohan is finally going to jail and is followed by 90 days in rehab?

They say she won't be doing the full day jail sentence but hopefully the 90 rehab is mandatory.

geminisummerz

Asked by geminisummerz at 12:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Crazy for Credits

• hope she gets the help she needs before she ends up like Anna Nichole.
    Angeleyez08

Answer by Angeleyez08 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• its so dumb they say she may not serve the full sentencing because of over crowding... because, like i said before, you dont ever say any plain old joe coming out of jail earlier because of overcrowding.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• It's not just because it's Lindsay Lohan, but I like to see anyone get what they deserve especially celebrities. I hate when people think they can get away with whatever because they're famous. I was more happy the day Paris Hilton went to jail.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• say any plain old joe coming out of jail earlier because of overcrowding.

If it's not a violent crime it does happen.
    jessicarae787

• I could really give a crap about celeb's screwed up lives, but I bumped anyway because it was just on CNN lol
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I am glad that she is going. That girl needs a lot of help.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• margarita timeNO MORE COCTAILS FOR LOHAN FOR AWHILE LOLbump

kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Palease!!! Why shouldn't she spend time in jail?? What only because she's a star?? That is such bullshit she deserves what any other normal person would get 6 months to 1` yr. on jail she commited a felony she needs to take the rap and then after jail be required to do rehab... She will never freaking learn if she don't go to jail and I also saw she has the same defense attorney as OJ simpson boy that tells ya alot...she's probably paid off the judge and everyone else to keep her butt outta jail.
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 12:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I love it~set some limits~it would freak the shit out of me~
    surfcitymom

Answer by surfcitymom at 12:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Jail time is automatically cut by a third for EVERYONE not because of overcrowding. She'll do 60 days on a 90 day sentence in jail. This was my job for 13 years in a jail. She should do jail time but I don't think it will make a particle of difference to her. Neither will the rehab. Pathetic.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010