i have a daughter who is about to be 3 and i am pregnant and she is just so mean to me she doesnt listen she hits me and cries just to cry what do i do

rzurita24

Asked by rzurita24 at 8:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Sounds like terrible twos...mine is like that. She most definately does not listen to me especially if we are out. She cries about everything. If I tell her to leave something alone, she cant have something, get dressed, to wait a minute...oh the list goes on and on. And she's starting to be mean to her little brother now too.....I hope she grows out of it. I have to keep reminding her that it isn't something to cry about....Lots of Luck to you momma!!!
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 10:35 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Does she know/understand that you're having a baby? Maybe it's her way of expressing how she feels. Have you tried talking to her about it and getting her a doll to take care of as HER baby.

When my 2 year old throws a tantrem, I ignore him. If he's REALLY upset, I'll hug him and then make him sit on our step (sort of a time out place) and tell him he needs to calm down. Sometimes their emotions get the best of them!

Good luck!
    ggfletcher

Answer by ggfletcher at 11:37 PM on Oct. 1, 2008