my calves are hurting so bad and ive tried resting my legs & taking tylenol

im 8 months pregnant and nothings working to my cure the aching in my calves any ideas to help?

johnandtabby

Asked by johnandtabby at 12:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It will hurt at first, but then feel better, have dh or somebody massage them. It is most likely a build up of lactic acid. I get that a lot and it is painful. Congrats and good luck!
    nicolemstacy

Answer by nicolemstacy at 12:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• MIne do too :(
    Try keeping your feet propped up,massaging,alternating between cold packs and hot packs.
    If it were just one leg..I would say get it checked for possible blood clot..but its both so that unlikely...but not unheard of..so I would give the doc a call and see what he/she reccomends.
    Hope it feels better soon!
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• bananas!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Is it like charlie horses? If it is, take magnesium supplements! My midwife told me to when I was having that problem and by the 2nd day of taking them it was 100% better!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 3:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010