I asked the question "My OB said when you go into labour, it's usually around the time your mother went in"... I must have worded it wrong, I ment...

What week did your mother go in labour and what week did you go in? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ohhh, i understand what you are asking now.

I went into labor two days late, and I actually think my mom went into labor later than that. I'm not 100% sure though.

DD's dad was almost 4 weeks late.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 12:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My mom went into labor at 43 weeks with her first. I went into labor the day before my due date with my first, so almost 40 weeks.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 12:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• my mother always went into labor in the morning and her water broke first! same thing happened to me! 4am my water broke!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My mother was close to full term but I had complications
    MidnightKarma

Answer by MidnightKarma at 12:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I was 10 days early, so about 38-39 weeks. My boys were btoh LATE
    Aslen

Answer by Aslen at 12:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My mom had 7 kids and had all different birth experiences, some early - some late. I was 4 days early with my first, 5 days early with my second and 4 days early with my third.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 12:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My Mom had short labors ,on our due dates. I had three different labors, only my second baby was the same. SHe was born on her due date and I was in the hospital for an hour and 5 minutes before she was born. The first baby was born at 9:25 AM,after being in the hospital for complications for a day. Third baby was born 9 days after due date and in the early morning.
    My brother and I were born in the afternoon.
    You know what? This sounds like an "Old Wives Tale". And your doctor told you that? LOL.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I was 3 days late (and am an only.)
    My kids were due date, 1 week early, 2 weeks early.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:29 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Well I think my due date was 2/28 and my mom had me 3/1 and my son's due date was 3/24 and I had him 3/28. Sooo... I hope that helps answer your question.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i was 4 weeks early. i had my daughter on her exact due date what ever week that is LOL its been a while.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 12:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010