She's got the fattest little feet!!

1 yr old daughters feet are wide and puffy, she's just got the cutest little fat feet, THANKS DAD, lol.
It has been impossible to find shoes for her, anyone have any suggestions or have the same problem?

Liz30355

Asked by Liz30355 at 12:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i had the same problem!! up until just recently, shes starting to run around a lot now and that is thinning her our...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We ended up finding a Stride Rite store where they FIT the foot properly for our fat, wide footed boy. He ended up in EEE shoes to fit his foot at that age. Now, he's 20 yr old and wears a size 12.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 12:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Aubrey has short, fat feet. I get almost all of her shoes at Payless because they carry a lot of wide width toddler shoes. And I never buy shoes unless I've tried them on her, because there are lots of shoes I simply can't get on her fat little feet!
    lvpenguino

Answer by lvpenguino at 12:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Aww love baby feet! But I would try Stride Rite store.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We went to Stride Rite as well, and our little guy's foot is even too wide for the widest shoe - the opinion of the clerk was since he's not walking yet, to keep him barefoot, and also he said his arch was too high... Make sure you go to a store where there's someone who's not a disinterested teenager working :)
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 1:05 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Thanks all, the prob IS that she IS walking and wants to be outside ALL the time and I don't like having her walk around in socks and barefoot too much, especially on the concrete......I will def check out Stride Rite......anyone ever look into PediPed or have an opinion of them??
    Liz30355

Comment by Liz30355 (original poster) at 1:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would go with striderite as well..... they are a bit pricey but they are wonderful shoes. They will fit them for you and have them go a size up so they last. The last pair we got for my son was January I think and they will still fit through the fall I'm sure!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 1:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• My kiddos had wide feet, i would get them shoes at payless. They have wide sizes for the babies there. They fit alot better than stride rites too.
    EveMomToThree

Answer by EveMomToThree at 11:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010