39 weeks pregnant and itching all over!

i have always itched when i got out of the shower, im not sure why but i do..but it has gotten worse now that i am pregnant. im worried about having cholestasis. i called my ob today to see what they thought and im waiting on the call baxk. im really worried. anyone eles have itching all over the stomach, head, legs, hands and feet?

amanda202010

Asked by amanda202010 at 12:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• This same thing happened to me while I was pregnant! Then I started using baby oil right after a shower. I would rub a very generous amount all over my body and they pat myself dry. It helped a lot!

Also if you head is itching try putting a small amount of baking soda in your shampoo. It should help with the itching. :)
    crazedaffe

Answer by crazedaffe at 12:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• could you be allergic to a shampoo or soap you are using.?
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Just something with your hormones, your pregnancy is almost over! Good luck!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2010