Hair question

My hair is looong (middle of my back) and I'm finally making the choice to get it cut, but I have a question. You know how some women have those bangs that are kind of swept to the side...? How would I do that? I am terrible at styling my hair and need some tips. I'm going shoulder length, maybe a few layers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If you get a specific cut,you can train your hair to go the way you want it to.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 12:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes, train your hair to go to the side. Comb/brush it to the side, use hairspray. Your stylist should be able to help you. If your hair is really long can you donate it to Locks of Love? Just an idea.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Donate to locks of love. Needs to be atleast 10 inches. Check out their website.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 1:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• dont get your bangs cut too wide. Its easier to train them to be sideswept.
    anabele

Answer by anabele at 1:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• your stylist will show you how to style them when you get them cut.. just tell them what you want, and they will show you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:27 AM on Jul. 21, 2010