Today is day 3 of not breastfeeding, when do you think it will be safe to buy new bras?

I don't want to go out and buy new ones and then have my boobs get smaller. For the past month I have only been nursing right before bed. I haven't had any engorgement at all (yet). How long do you think I should wait before I go shopping? DH got me a Victoria's Secret gift card for my birthday so I am anxious to go shopping.

JamieLK

Asked by JamieLK at 12:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• 2 weeks for sure
    rileymommy

Answer by rileymommy at 12:28 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I'd wait for a while. I quit nursing at the end of April and still haven't bought any new bras! I know that I could have bought some already, but I keep hoping my boobs will get a bit bigger! I know they won't but I hate that they are smaller than they were before BFing! Anyway...I think waiting a couple of weeks would be good, especially since you were only nursing once a day for a while. Have fun when you do get to go shopping!
    Katt709

Answer by Katt709 at 12:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010