IF you could raise enough money to end one heinous crime - just wipe it from the earth... adult content

Which ONE (you only get one) would it be?

We would all love to end them all, we would all love to see hunger and homelessness gone... We would all love a cure for cancer... SO... Let's try to stick to crimes instead of illnesses or hunger...

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 12:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would love to rid the world of sex offenders. Child molesters especially.

Answer by Laila-May at 12:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 12:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• murder

Answer by shannonsmom555 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• child molestation. I would get rid of that one - I think it's the most horrible crime that could possibly be committed.

Answer by Katt709 at 12:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Human Trafficking would be gone. Its the root of MANY childhood abductions.

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Child abuse/ child sexual abuse. Because when this happens it can become a cycle, and it can fuel unhealthy relationships for the rest of that child's life. It destroys lives and futures.

Answer by AshleyBDG at 12:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I would end child molestation because I can't understand why someone would do such a thing to a child. I would also make sure that sex offenders could no longer be around children for the rest of their sick lives.

Answer by browneyes27 at 12:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• all sex crimes

Answer by justgrape723 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Rape. I would end all forms of that. Murder is bad, but rape survivors often wish themselves dead, kill them selves. So in the end, they die either for real or just inside. So lets just end rape.

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 12:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• For me, it would be sexual slavery... As a woman it amazes and sickens me that not only does this still happen in our world, but that there is so little activism to end it. As a rape survivor, the crime in itself appalls me, but while rape is being talked about and there are more and more laws and groups doing their part to prevent and aid these cases the number of Sexual Slavery cases in the US are growing hand over fist every year and world wide the numbers are just horrifying. At any one point there are close to 1 MILLION men, women and children being kept in this country for sexual slavery and NOTHING is being done about it... In many countries, these people can't even escape and go to police w/o threat of being returned... Truly a sickening and depressing crime and it needs more attention than it gets!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 12:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2010