withdrawl off celexa PLEASE HELP ME

i am trying to get off my celexa because i am TTC, now i am getting sick as a dog, i was on paxil years ago and had this same problem and it was HORRIBLE for WEEEEKS and i so dont want to go through this again while taking care of a 2 year old

i get really like dizzy i cant barely move without feeling all off balance and messed up

any suggestions would be AWESOME!

would motion sickness medicine help?

madammommy

Asked by madammommy at 8:56 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Health

• Yea, you should have discussed this all with your Dr. They usually wean you off med's like this, or replace the med's with other ones to get you down or off them. Your Dr is the best person to discuss this with, and telling the Dr your reason is because your TTC is valid. Get the Dr to help you to get off this med without the side effects and withdrawals.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:33 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• my husband gets like this also when he doesn't take it for 2 days or so...i would discuss it with the doctor.
    Anonymous