dreams

anyone have a dream last night that they remember? i had a wierd dream that i got shot in the leg with an arrow and woke up with my leg hurting lol.

momof4onesApup

Asked by momof4onesApup at 12:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some of my dreams I can remember. They are so real that I ask myself did that happen or did I dream it?
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i am the same way but i am also on chantix to stop smoking and since ive started it my dreams are soooo vivid i wonder the same did it really happen or did i dream it
    momof4onesApup

Comment by momof4onesApup (original poster) at 12:55 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I took Chantix for awhile and it gives you very gnarly dreams!

Last night I had a dream about the beach. I was sitting/walking on the shore with some friends and the waves were HUGE! The waves were clear and I had a good feeling. They say if you dream about huge waves and the clearness of the water it means an opportunity coming your way. Clear is good and Mucky is bad or turbelent.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 2:17 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• yeah the dreams i have are odd like last night i was fighting with things not people things and i blocked a couple arrows then got shot in th eleg and then woke up with my leg hurtting lol its crazy the dreams i have
    momof4onesApup

Comment by momof4onesApup (original poster) at 3:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2010