Any other pregnant moms that wake up in the middle of the night,can't get comfortable and can't sleep and end up watching a movie for a couple hours..

just about every night just around the same exact time?
With my first..I remember, I would wake up every night about 1 a.m. and watch episodes of *MASH..lol...Still to this day when I hear that show come on, it reminds me of those days.
My 2nd...every night without fail toards the last couple months of the pregnancy I woke up at 3:30 a.m. on the dot and I ended up watching either 3's company and Sanford and son or I found a movie on HBO.
Now 3rd pregnancy...31 weeks 5 days...and its beginning again! Last couple weeks, been waking up around 2 a.m., uncomfortable,can't sleep, I get up,come downstairs, pace the floors and end up waching tv for a couple hours. Did you know they have like the best movies on HBO at that time of night?lol I watched a good one called "The preventer" the other night. Not bad. Last night it was some car repair show,LOL. Don't ask. How bout you? Anyone else in this boat with me?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 12:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• HA HA HA!!!!

Same here!!!

I wake up anywhere between 3-4 in the morning, walk around the house picking things up that were left out the night before. Figure out what we will have for dinner that day, take something out of the freezer for dinner, maybe throw in a load of clothes, get something to drink, maybe fold a load of clothes and then TRY my hardest to go back to sleep. Then wake back up at 6 for work.

I told DH the other day, I am way more productive at night...... lol
    jking48444

Answer by jking48444 at 2:10 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• ok im not pregnant but that happens to me all the time and when i was pregnant it happened to me all the time
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 12:56 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I was in the same situation as you. I did however try out the body pillow and it worked great. I mean some days of course it would be like ugh, why can't I get comfy! But then I used it more and was happy with it. You should try it :)
    Michele068

Answer by Michele068 at 12:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes I used to do that all the time when I was prego. I couldn't sleep much towards the end of my pregnancy. Plus I feel better sitting up. Hang in there!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 12:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I wake up all the time throughout the middle of the night. I have a body pillow and I wake up because my left hip hurts so bad from laying on it (even with the pillow). Then, I have to pee. Then, I'm up for a while and can't go back to sleep! I'm 36 weeks right now and still working so i always want naps when I get home from work. It's a never ending cycle!! I guess I am just practicing for whem she gets here. I tend to watch the criminal investigation shows though in the middle of the night.
    Laylasmom2010

Answer by Laylasmom2010 at 1:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010