What can I do (at home) to make extra money?

What do you do to make extra money? Legitimate answers only please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I actually found what I do here! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 16 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• run an at home daycare
    avon and other things like that
    crafts for sale in shops or online if you are good at that kind of thing
    medical transcription

Not making a living, but I am getting a lot of "wants" and extras with swagbucks.com. Doing a lot of Christmas shopping with the amazon.com gift cards I'm earning with them.
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Do you have a skill you can capitailize on, like sewing or photography? I had a sewing business out of my home before we moved. Do you want to do any childcare? If so, check out care.com and sittercity.com for people needing help. Some will bring the child to your house or you can take your child with you. Use all the security advice given at those websites. GL
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 12:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I do PrePaid Legal. I tripled my investment in just a few weeks and was able to quit my part time job. No inventory or products to handle. Let me know if you would like more info. It's worked out very well for me. This company has been in business almost 40 yrs, so very stable and has a great compensation plan and offers DAILY direct deposit !
    www.maryjacobs.buildlastingsuccess.com
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 1:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I work at home selling Gold Canyon Candles. If interested let me know, right now you can join our team for FREE!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 1:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I Actually do TWO different things at home to make an income. I am a consultant for Labella Baskets. It's a gift/flower basket company that makes and sends out the Baskets from your online store. You get paid twice a month and for every referal you get $15. So there are two ways to work that business. Plus there is training and 200 free leads a month!!!
    The second one is The Gourmet Cupboard Independent Distributer it costs absolutely NOTHING to get started. THe products are reasonably priced and help save people time so they sell. Who doesn't buy food right?? You get free training and a back office that provides everything you may need.
    PLEASE PM me if you would like more info on either one or both of these opportunities.
    StefInfection

Answer by StefInfection at 1:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• get a regular job, run a business or gpt sites..i am addicted to gpt's!
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:41 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• There are lots of options. Stick with the free ones until you figure out exactly what you want to do. I have a list of legit companies (all free) at Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 1:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Pre-paid Legal pays me not only a FT income for 20 hours worth of work, but htey give us Daily Direct Depsits, coast to coast support and free training..THere is not product or parties or anything like that...so it allows me to be a FT SAHM and focus on that while contributing to hte household, equally if not more most months.
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 2:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• ChristinaAtHome

Answer by ChristinaAtHome at 4:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010