Do you think that all people who read the newspaper discuss it with their friends? Why or why not?

nicolesweet

Asked by nicolesweet at 12:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I do! I want my friends and family to know whats going on in town or if something happened near their town. Word of mouth is sometimes the best thing. Plus it gives you something to discuss.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:00 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I do... We have some great discussions about current events and issues we read, watch, and listen to. It's good to discuss issues with those whom you agree and disagree.  Discussions build knowledge, imo... And that is never a bad thing.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Ohh and do I think all people who read the newspaper discuss it with their friends? Sadly, no.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I think most people who read the newspaper discuss it with friends and co-workers.

I don't think most people read the paper.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 1:34 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Current events is always good conversation around our home. We discuss the new, and the paper and things we read online.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:36 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Well, yes, if you have intelligent friends. There is more to life than People magazine.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 1:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I don't know anyone who reads the paper anymore.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• In Detroit you can't get home delivery Mon-Thur. It sucks but the Detroit Free Press is kind of a sucky paper anyway.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2010