Best way to lose belly fat.

I am short and about 50-65 pounds overweight. Most of it is in my belly and I hate it. I have made a change in my eating habits (more veggies, smaller portions, cut out most sugar) several months ago...but can't seem to lose this. I am 36 and an insulin dependent diabetic.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Health

• Diet and a lot of cardio.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:08 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I sure can't wait to see the answers on this...i'd like to know. Good luck!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 1:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i would like to know the answeres to this question also good luck
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 1:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• It takes time to retrain your body. I have a 20 mth old and trying to lose the baby flab. Working out at least 30 mins a day mainly cardio will help so much. I do about 4 days a week. Huge difference. I have a seen a difference. Drink a lot of water. Take Vitamins daily.

I get a lot of workout tips from Prevention.com and look up on youtube ab workouts I do the ones that dont require crunches you see results much quicker.
    Make sure to also have nice portion size meals. Drink a lot of water before and after helps on the digestive system.
    Good luck!
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 1:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Thank ladies
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• count calories. guessing at smaller portion sizes doesn't help.
    i had to go buy a food scale.
    make sure you're eating ENOUGH calories.
    there are calculators online for that.

you have to work at reducing your body fat. you can't lose it from one area.
    your body decides where to put it when you gain it, and where to take it when you lose it.
    mckomet

Answer by mckomet at 10:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2010