Someone STOP ME!!!!

Tell me something, anything that will keep me from going after that Hershey's almond candy bar in the other room!!! I am not hungry but it's screaming for me!

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 1:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mr. Hershey Almond speaking... Look lady, if you don't get in here and eat me this second I'm going to come in there and have you for a snack. Believe me, it won't be pretty.
    FroggyFeet

Answer by FroggyFeet at 2:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• i dont know. i cant say an unkind word about those. lol
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• It will go start to your hips and butt.,

That's all I got because that sounds good and I have some Hershey's in the cupboard.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 1:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I can make one normal sized (not the fun sized one, but the regular one) bar last all day. I break it into pieces and suck on them. It helps to just let it melt in your mouth and not chew it. :) Plus once all the chocolate is gone you have some almond pieces left over. :)
    crazedaffe

Answer by crazedaffe at 1:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I always read the nutrition information on stuff that's tempting me. Normally the amount of fat, calories, and sugar will be enough to change my mind. I think about how hard and how long I will have to exercise to burn it off, and it's just not worth it to me.
    You could eat a small piece of it and give the rest to your kids or SO if you must have a taste :)
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 1:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Would it help you to know that Hersey's is the absolute worst chocolate I've ever had.  I took one bite of a bar and binned it.  Never again!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:24 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Hurry, bring it to me! Let me help you not to eat it! I'll eat it so you won't have to! ... What the heck, I'm all about sacrifice for a fellow mom! :)

ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 1:25 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• How bout you have your Hershey's and I have my Heath???
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 1:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• mmmmmm that sounds good but dont eat it it will make u fat lol idk
    momof4onesApup

Answer by momof4onesApup at 1:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Go put it out in the sun and let it melt!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010