don't know what to do

I don't know what is wrong with him(BF) I am pregnant and he does not wanna get near me. He says I nag. Which I do can't help it (I started doing it when I got pregnant) and now we stoped having sex 4 days now and we had sex every day! What is going on!? He looks at porn more then ever...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Oct. 1, 2008 in Relationships

• Guys are so weird when you are pregnant. Give him a little time to get used to it. Let him know that it is YOUR body that is changing and YOU that is going through physical changes. Also let him know that you need him to be supportive, now more than ever.... Oh and the sex may not be as often when you are pregnant... we went 3 weeks... fewf... glad thats over. Good luck girl!
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:13 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• Well if he says it's the nagging then maybe it is. Remind him he cant get you more preggo. Thats already happened. Men hate it when women harp and harp on things they just cant or wont change. Learning to pick and choose your battles is hard to do, espically when you are preggo and the hormones are raging. Try and keep the nagging to a minimum. Try being positive.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:21 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• just talk to him, notihng won't get worked out between ya'll if you have to give him space give him his space, he may be freaked out cause he fixing to be a daddy, and to some men their lives just got flip up side down they can't take stress or pressure like us woman can. we think differently and be able handle things better then men, try talking to him if he thinks your nagging try changing your tone and let him know how you feel it always better have a open up realtionship if you can't to one another your realtionship will never work. talking is one of the big pieces hold a marriage or realtionship togeather.. and working at it to geather anyone will tell you that.
    coolmom2805

Answer by coolmom2805 at 11:47 PM on Oct. 1, 2008

• I agree, give him some time. he's probably nervous about being a daddy. Alot of men are. He'll come around.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:25 AM on Oct. 2, 2008