Have you started thinking about Xmas yet?

I'm already thinking about what to get them. If I got to the store and see something they may like and it's on sale now I might just go ahead and buy it. Anyone else already planning ahead??

Danni143

Asked by Danni143 at 1:42 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I pick up a few things year round if they're on deep discount and I have a the money. Our Christmas celebration is kept within reason and we don't spend a lot.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 1:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes! I am expecting a baby on Halloween and we are also very busy with homeschooling, so I have been making lists now and will most likely start shopping in late August or early September. I do check the clearance toy aisles when I have time, but I haven't found anything yet.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Heck yes!! My oldest has already given me some ideas! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have already started to shop. I have to do it know cause sales come up and I save my sale slips and if they go down more i return them and save more money that's the way I have always shop.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We are saving money but I have no clue what to buy them yet.
    reesemom

Answer by reesemom at 1:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• It has crossed my mind. But then again I havent the clue what to get them, they have alot of toys that they dont play with already.
    kgmmw

Answer by kgmmw at 1:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes. But that doesn't mean we're at all prepared for it yet.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:52 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yes, we live in Garlic country and I was thinking the other day that I was going to give out Garlic as our gifts this year. And I would like to go see my dad.
    Esmrlda

Answer by Esmrlda at 1:58 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• No it hasn't cross my mind. I'm not ready for the cold weather.
    Cassandre

Answer by Cassandre at 2:33 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I have purchased several things online and have them tucked away. Never too early to start.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:03 PM on Jul. 20, 2010