did anyone have to do this?

did any one you have to go through a custody battle and if so what age was your baby? if you were fighting for custody did you win the temporary hearing and permanent hearing? were you scared to death..are things better now with your kids and their dad? how long did that take?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:44 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in General Parenting

• I didn't, but my sister did. She and her ex agreed that she should raise the children - he has weekend visits since he lives pretty near, so that's what they do. He still doesn't support the kids like he should, though.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• We are going thur one right now with my step-son and the mother has him but we do have him ever so often. Keep your head held high and everything will work out the way things should be. My hubby has been scared to death and still is just stay strong momma.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:47 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• we worked things out amongst ourselves.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2010