I have a gift basket buisness but where do I advertise my product?

Here on CafeMom there are alot of places to sdvertise your buisness to get other people to join your buisness but what if your just wanting to advertise your product... I got a great product, we sell beutifull gift baskets and I think they are perfect when your not sure what to get someone and we literaly have baskets for every occasion but all the places I see to advertise are for people wanting at home jobs and thats great I would love more people to join La Bella but Im looking to sdvertise my product too... Where would I do that anyone???
-Candice
www.mylabellabaskets.com/candicel.html

candlefire22

Asked by candlefire22 at 1:46 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Money & Work

• this is not the place. You can do a journal post and put it to the cafemom market place.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I see things like this being sold and advertised at local shops, like a coffee shop has these type of things. Sure they get some kind of percentage of the sale. So does the little salon I get my hair cut at, they have jewelry. I'm not sure if this is the kind of answer you are looking for or not, but if you live in any kind of town you could go around and see if anyone would help out.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 1:49 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• There are plenty of business groups here on CM. You just haven't joined the right ones. Do a keyword search for "advertising". Other than that, a journal is the only other thing you can do.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 1:53 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• try the new real estate selling technique we have now..on the training site.. i sell on ebay and craigslist..
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 1:54 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• lovinangels where is the cafemom market place and how do I post there? thanks
    candlefire22

Comment by candlefire22 (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You may want to do a mailing to local business offices. I'm an admin and I'm always ordering flowers, baskets, etc for customers for various occasions (birth of child, retirement, birthday etc). If you send out a mailer with some price points I bet you'll get hits off it.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 2:21 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Maybe try www.etsy.com
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:57 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You need to get out, and go to networking events. I spend about 20% of my time doing sales and marketing for myself; and probably 15% of my billable time is spent on marketing.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:35 PM on Jul. 21, 2010

• There is a great book, called The Accidental Salesperson, by Chris Lyttle; you should read it...

Answer by rkoloms at 9:55 PM on Jul. 21, 2010