How old was..

your son/daughter when he/she started rolling over, holding their own bottle, crawling, and walking? My son is only 3 months but I want to know when to start expecting things haha.

KBM99

Asked by KBM99 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is not bottles feed, so I don't know how to answer that, but he is already rolling over and is only 9 weeks. My niece was crawling at about five months, and then started walking around 10, it took her a while to build up the courage to actually let go of whatever was supporting her, like tables and the couch.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Around 3 to 5 months..every child is different.
    lnicole

Answer by lnicole at 10:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• my sons rolled over a few times he rolled over the first day he was born and two other times in the past three months and today he rolled over but he cant get from laying on his stomach to laying on his back haha. And he's starting to hold his bottle with his right hand but wont even TRY to use his left haha
    KBM99

Answer by KBM99 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My daughter started rolling over at 3 months. She held her own bottle at 5-6 months, and started crawling at 7-8 months. She's 13 months now, and she isn't interested in walking much.
    cleverusername

Answer by cleverusername at 10:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• My daughter rolled over the first time when she was about nine weeks old, but didn't star intentionally rolling over until she was about 3 months. She started crawling at 6 months. She still refuses to hold her own bottle at 11 months. And, is taking about 8 or more steps but I wouldn't consider a "walker" just yet...but it's close
    jbjo17

Answer by jbjo17 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• BabyCenter.com has some great charts. Their milestone charts show what most babies have mastered at that age, what skills the baby is mastering right now, and what skills the baby is just beginning to learn.
    Just go to www.babycenter.com and enter "milestones" in the search box.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Star expectiong here real soon my daughter was crawling by 5 months!
    tiffymommy18

Answer by tiffymommy18 at 12:18 AM on Jun. 29, 2008

• my daughte is only 3 months. she can already roll over. it totally freaked me out when she did it because i wasnt expecting to look away and turn back to find her on her stomach at a month old. and she grips her bottle but cant hold it on her own.
    my mom was a sahm and told me stories over and over about my baby dies up until the day she died. I was crawling by 5 months and walking by 9 months. but my nephew didnt crawl til is was 11 months wasnt walking until he was 14-15 months! every baby is different so we just have to wait it out and see what they do. My dad is always like "isabelle will be walking by christmas" but im not puttin all my hopes on that just because i did it when i was little.
    hendrickson

Answer by hendrickson at 3:06 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• Babycenter.com is a great site to check out. Also Whattoexpect.com is another. My ped highly recommended the book What To Expect In The First Year, and I was glad he did- very informative book!
    Mangy_Momma

Answer by Mangy_Momma at 12:45 AM on Jun. 30, 2008