How soon can you loose bladder control during pregnancy? adult content

I asked this in my group but thought I'd ask here too.

I think (think) I lost control of my bladder this morning. =0/

I took off my clothes to take a shower. (I had to wait for the cats to finish eating otherwise one cat will eat all other cats food so I didn't get in right away) While I was waiting I decided to brush my teeth. When I was brushing I felt something on my leg so I looked down and saw drops going down my leg! It didnt feel like I was actully peeing but.... it must have just leaked out? I knew I really had to pee but didn't think it was that bad!

My only other thought is that it could have been the progesterone pill I take vaginally at night. But that was HOURS ago... (10pm last night). And that has always been much thicker when it shows up on my pantie liner. It couldn't have been this right?

I am only 9 weeks along and am a bit concerned about this. Thoughts?

SupriseImPregy

Asked by SupriseImPregy at 1:59 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't know. I never lost bladder control at all throughout my entire pregnancy. You might want to start doing Kegals to help with the problem and prevent a worse problem down the road.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:04 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Call the doc if you ever question things like this...
    HuskerMommy08

Answer by HuskerMommy08 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• you can lost control as soon as the baby decides its a trampoline
    I never lost control or knew anyone else we just all of sudden and a major urge to pee and if we didnt get to a bathroom in a minute then we would pee ourselves
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:01 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I lost bladder control when i was was about 6 months + every time I laughed really hard. My husband would make me laugh on purpose becaue he got a kickout of seeingme pee my pants.lol.
    PotterMom218

Answer by PotterMom218 at 2:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I am only 9 weeks along at this point so it just seems odd for this to have happened. Oh well... if it keeps happening I will ask call doctor.

SupriseImPregy

Comment by SupriseImPregy (original poster) at 2:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010