Does anyone know where I can find Moose and Zee party packs?

I have checked Toys R Us, Noggin, Parents Connect, Birthday Party Express, Party City, Card and Party Factory, Google, etc. I find it weird that they have Build A Bear Workshop party theme stuff, but no Moose and Zee. Claire loves Moose and Zee. She just lights up when she even hears Moose on TV. I was wanting to do a Moose and Zee themed party for her 1st birthday.

bskelly

Asked by bskelly at 2:07 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't know if this helps but have you tried Esty? When I looked for bd supplies last year I found them. Didn't buy anything but,,,, good luck
    Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• As far as I know, they do not sell any Moose & Zee stuff like that. (couldn't find anything on the internet either)

the best I could find was a lot of stuff listed on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=moose+%26+zee&search_type=handmade&ref=auto

DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 2:14 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• When my son turned one I looked every where for Moose A. Moose things and I could not find hardly any. There was some handmade things on ebay, but very limited and no party supplies. It was over a year ago, I would have thought there would be something by now. My son still loves Moose :). Good luck with your hunt, hope you are able to find what you are looking for.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 2:23 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Thank ya'll. Looks like that Etsy site is the best one so far. I just didn't want it to be so cheesy. But it's still better than anything else I have found. I just wish I was crafty, then I could do it myself.
    bskelly

Comment by bskelly (original poster) at 2:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Go to the nick Jr site it self. I think that there are things that you can print out or make.
    crazylilvixen

Answer by crazylilvixen at 2:43 PM on Jul. 20, 2010