My hubby is obsessed with anal sex. HELP adult content

So I've got this question...

My hubby likes anal. I however do not. Not to say that I've never tried. I have. He was really interested, I said I'd try it and though we did it like it was recommended (I.E. lots of lubrication, etc ) it just was really uncomfortable for me. He however loved it. He is constantly telling me we should try it differently, he might not have done it right and so on. I after giving it a try 5-6 times over the last few years, just continue not to like it. Worse so after having a child and suffering with hemorrhoids! I've expressed that it's not something I want to try again. He still talks about it NONE stop. I'm so sick of hearing about it I just want to scream. I like sex, I love him. I tried it because he was really interested. I gave it the good old college try but it just didn't turn into something that I was able to stand let alone enjoy. What do I do to get him to give up and leave me be!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Relationships

• He needs to realize that this isn't all about him. He is being very insensitive about your feelings. Just keep telling him no and that if he doesn't drop it, you are gonna turn the tables on him and see how he likes it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You were willing to try it, and you didn't enjoy it. You compromised and now he needs to stop! Its disrespectful to continue trying to get you to do something you don't enjoy. Sex should be about BOTH of you enjoying it. He needs to get over it!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 2:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Yikes, sorry. He really just needs to respect you and your feelings on this one. My hubby would never ask me to do something I was uncomfortable with or let alone hurt.
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 2:16 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I agree... he needs to respect you and realize that you tried it for him but it was really uncomfortable for you. Sex is supposed to be enjoyable.. nit painful. he shouldn't be forcing you to do something you do not want to do. Perhaps.. have you tried a butt trainer? just asking... from experience.. it is something you need to get used to and in order too you have to try frequently, not every 3 or 4 months..
    CMAmomma

Answer by CMAmomma at 2:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• try telling him what you just told us...be direct and look him straight int he eye and say"look I tried it,a nd I hate it-please stop asking." and if he doesnt, tell him he can do it to you once a month if you can do it to him first, once a month. lol I am dead serious, tell him if he thinks its such fun, he has to do it too, or no way...
    God help ya if he LIKES it lol, then you are in trouble. good luck, stand your ground.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:18 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• I personally love anal, but I'm the first to say that if it's not your thing you SHOULDN'T do it! it can results in damaging you if you aren't totally into, ie relaxed enough.

But it sounds like you've tried it, and you don't want to do it.
    that should be the end of it.
    if it's the tightness and all that he wants, then there are toys for it that you could use together. Using toys together can be a lot of fun.

maybe if you suggested other things instead he may find something else that he likes to do.
    but I would make it clear that anal is out of the question if that's how you feel.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 2:19 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• count your lucky stars he does not want it up his ass

that is what i am going through

hope yours is more respectful of your feelings than mine is

good luck
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• if he doesn't drop it, you are gonna turn the tables on him and see how he likes it.
    -----------------
    i would advise NOT to do this
    he may end up liking it
    and you do NOT want to be in these shoes
    these shoes suck!
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:22 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• fiatpax(bows down) you have my apologies...lol
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 2:26 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Ouch.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:27 PM on Jul. 20, 2010