okay so answers please..

i got my period and it lasted 2 days stopped on day 3 and came back day 4.. what is going on ahhh!!

Italiana88

Asked by Italiana88 at 2:32 PM on Jul. 20, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The body is predictable to a point, but it does do some strange things. Changes like this goes not mean that anything is wrong. As annoying as it might be to still have to deal with AF for another few days it does not mean that something is wrong.
    LorisBaby

Answer by LorisBaby at 9:38 AM on Jul. 22, 2010

• It knows you're watching and on the lookout for signs and symptoms so it's messing with you. Sorry, lol. But every little quirk and ache and weird discharge is maximized x1000 when you're ttc-ing. Just relax, go with the flow and test in a week or two. Good luck!!!!
    AshleyBDG

Answer by AshleyBDG at 2:40 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• You could take a pg test just in case, but I would just say that it was a fluke.

If you are really concerned about it talk to your doctor, can't be too safe
    jking48444

Answer by jking48444 at 2:37 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Sometimes that happens after you have had kids. Or if you had one sex and then had the oppisit like i did. My dr told me that some of it was just me getting older mind you I am only 29. And the rest of it is how your body changed after kids
    crazylilvixen

Answer by crazylilvixen at 2:38 PM on Jul. 20, 2010

• Is your period normally that short? Sometimes towards the very end of my period, it gets a little bit sporadic. I think that's fairly common. Are you TTC?
    mickstinator

Answer by mickstinator at 2:39 PM on Jul. 20, 2010